Re: Can't log in on my actual account

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't log in on my actual account

★★ Novice

So this is an account linked to MY email, which I have no games on, all of my games rest on an account linked to my mother's old email, the credentials seem to have expired or something because none of our passwords are working when we pair them with that email. And we can't do a password reset because we can't access our mother's old email and haven't been able to for years. So I can't reset the password. This same problem is stopping me from changing my minecraft account details. But that's another story.

I had hundreds of dollars worth of games on there so any help would be really nice

Message 1 of 2 (388 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Left4Dead2Man12

By chance, was there a secondary email set up on the account? If so, you should be able to request a password reset to that email account.

If you had only the one email on the account, you may have a few more steps ahead of you. We have an account recovery form that you can submit to help get your account updated. A specialized EA Help account recovery team looks over information you provide to them to help verify ownership of the account. 

I can't log in to my EA Account

Please give those steps a try and let me know how it goes for you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (322 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Left4Dead2Man12

By chance, was there a secondary email set up on the account? If so, you should be able to request a password reset to that email account.

If you had only the one email on the account, you may have a few more steps ahead of you. We have an account recovery form that you can submit to help get your account updated. A specialized EA Help account recovery team looks over information you provide to them to help verify ownership of the account. 

I can't log in to my EA Account

Please give those steps a try and let me know how it goes for you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 2 (323 Views)