Re: Can't install Origin Windows XP SP3

by Remedios20022

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry
I have bought the Sims 4, the page says that it can be used with Windows xp but when downloading Origin I cannot use it without updating my Windows.
Message 11 of 12 (441 Views)

★★ Novice

I just read your word and its upsetting. as you and me and we all paid for the games because someone introduced the new idea to have games online instead of phisical copies. i have a large collection of cds and dvds and i know that later on will stinks all these nonsense online businesses.

apple has same model when they do businesses with developers apple telling them to write a software from phone version xy to phone version xyz so then this way they able to get rid of good working phones because no software will function on them like facebook skype whatsapp etc.

so the 600-700 £ phones become £20 phones with text and call function only...

same applied here in origin we all stuck in loop as old games cannot be played on ultrafast pcs and operating systems that has diferent architecture.

i have large collection of old hardware if i want to play dos games and games on windows 3.11 95 98 up to windows 7.

i no longer buy anything from apple microsoft and other companies as i spent around 10.000 on softwares that i am not able to activate anymore due to non existing activation servers.

the invoice papers i can use it in stove to burn or if i rub it possible as a toilet paper.

all the wasted purchases its like someone going to come to myhouse with nail and he will scratch all the cds so i no longer use them.

did these companies told us when we bought the game that one day they ffff allof us? i dont think so the money we paid not evaporated and we didnt removed the value on the bill we paid.

so my question is why such an atrocity?

i know some companies go trough court due this manner and they drow back but my final question is do we need companies that not do genuine businesses and they are forcely ordered by court to remain normal?

whats wrong with the world?

we should always purchase cds and dvds with offline activation.

i do understand why pirates cracking games because its no point to buy a game if there is an hidden expiry.

sold product should be owned by customer and no one should harm or modify to end it. because otherwise its a damage to our own belongings.

Message 12 of 12 (213 Views)