Re: Can't download my battlefield 3 through Origin

by RobertRath911

Original Post

Can't download my battlefield 3 through Origin

★★ Novice

Hi guys,

I bought Battlefield 3 with a lot of Packages came with it last October 2014 then i played for maybe a month then i was busy and could not play the game for the past four months, during this time i had to replace my PC with new one (core i7) and it should be powerful PC.

After i installed fresh copy of windows 7 64bit on my new PC and installed the latest version of origin it suppose to work efficiently to download my game from origin cause i already bought it before so i can download it any time through my account on origin but that is not gonna happen.

It came out with a strange error i can't understand it, it tells me that (Please check your operating system) and the description of that error says that i should run the game on windows Vista (6.0) or later >>>> So guys Does anyone of you heard before that windows 7 came out before windows 6.0. and because of that i can't download the game and also i have another issue that the icon that suppose i download the limited edition of it is says purchased so i can't even get to download it and give the error.

What should i do? please help i don't know no one of the origin support answer although i submitted 3 tickets till now to even have an e-mail from them and no one answer.

Please Help me.

Regards,

Message 1 of 3 (299 Views)

EA Staff

Could you please disable compatibility mode altogether, both for Origin and the game (make sure that the 'Run this program in comp.mode' is unticked)? 

Message 2 of 3 (286 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey,

Thank you for your response, but i tried to do what you advised me and didn't work for me.

The problem is developing not in a way to be resolved (i have now more than one problem).

Message 3 of 3 (278 Views)