Can't download Sims 4 pets

by DarthTater93

Original Post

Can't download Sims 4 pets

★★★ Newbie

I tried downloading the add on and it said cannot download at this time and then the option disappears. I own the add on and there is no indication on Origin or my emails that the purchase didnt go through.

Message 1 of 21 (3,000 Views)

I’ve pre-ordered sims 4 pets but cannot download it!

★★★ Newbie
On the 3/11 I have pre-ordered the sims 4 pets, now being the release date it won’t let me download it. I can’t find anywhere where I can 😬
Message 2 of 21 (2,955 Views)

Re: I’ve pre-ordered sims 4 pets but cannot download it!

@cjwells08  @DarthTater93 

https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-4/expansion/the-sims-4-cats-and-dogs

Can you check in the upper time corner on that page the exact release date and hour for your region? It's written with smaller fonts.

For me it shows something like this:

Release date:

November 10, 2017 1:00 AM EET

That is Eastern Europe time.  Depending your time region the game page will display a different hour and even day. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 21 (2,939 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you, I believe that was extremely helpful. Mine says November 9, 2017 at 11 pm CST. That probably answers why it's not available at this time! 

Message 4 of 21 (2,928 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

For me it's been realised and I bought and downloaded it and it was fine and then I wanted to do some gameplay after you know checking out the new clothing content, I moved my sims into a household and it would be forever stuck on the sim diamond loading thingy and wouldn't let me do any gameplay and when I went to origin it apparently didn't download (idk how i saw some content and created a dog) and every time I click download it just won't it says finalising and it doesn't download. 

Could you please help me?

Message 5 of 21 (2,908 Views)

★★★ Novice

Pre orderd in Sept. and Cats and Dogs has not preloaded for me either. The time 11:00 CST has passed and its now 1:03 CST and still no preload...

Message 6 of 21 (2,864 Views)

★★★ Novice

Update.....The download button finally appeared, clicked it 2Xs nothing happen, then it disappeared.... ugh! I think alot a people are having problems. Would be nice if Orgin would respond.

Message 7 of 21 (2,841 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is showing 11/9 11:00PM CST on mine. That ticks me off I took half a day off work to play this stupid game. So its not going to be available until tonight grrrr

Message 8 of 21 (2,832 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im sooooooo dumb, thought the time for preload was 11:00 AM. I look at the dumb thing twice, trying to figure out why it was not working.....just now I looked again its PM NOT AM....(hides from everyone in shame and embarrassment). Sorry Origin...

Message 9 of 21 (2,823 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes, it states 11:00 pm and today’s date lol. Thank you 😊 didnt think of that 🙈
Message 10 of 21 (2,782 Views)