Re: Can’t detach a deleted account from my psn

by sushi_noir1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t detach a deleted account from my psn

★ Apprentice

i have a deleted ea account attached to my psn. I made this account at a friends house over many years ago as I did not have internet at my own home at the time. I now need to detach this account so I can create a new one and play games on my psn. I have no idea what the email address that is associated with the ea account is or even which provider was used or even if the provider still exists so I am unable to receive any codes or confirm the email in any way. I unfortunately have had to resort to downloading and playing ea games for free by using fake psn logins with shared passwords that I found in an online community. I would rather be able to buy and play the games on my own profile. I have already reached out to Sony but they are unable to help as the ea account is deleted so it is completely up to ea. Does anybody have a fix or am I just forced to use fake accounts forever?

Message 1 of 8 (510 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @sushi_noir1 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

We are not able to assist with any account related issues on AHQ.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (446 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

I have also spoken to several people through ea chat and phone support and they all say they cannot help and suggested i post here. I do not understand how it is this difficult to remove an account from my psn if it’s been “deleted”

Message 2 of 8 (504 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@sushi_noir1 hey brother,
how you know that the account is deleted?
you have to retrieve the psn account first.
they will ask you about the playstation serial number and some personal information with ID copy or passport copy and the bank card you used to pay with at that time. if you could retrieve your playstation account then you could find all the games you have bought and install it agine from playstation library.
that's all i know and the solution for what happened with me before.
Message 3 of 8 (460 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @sushi_noir1 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

We are not able to assist with any account related issues on AHQ.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (447 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

If you had read my posts you would have seen that I have spoken with over 20 different people over phone and chat.  They were the ones that suggested I post here. As far as answering their questions they wanted me to know an ip address that was used over 10 years ago. What a joke. And as far as games I always purchased them on disc. I have no way of knowing the dates I purchased/ rented/ borrowed from a friend. It appears I am forced to never purchase again and just continue using fake logins to play other people’s copies for free.

Message 5 of 8 (435 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @sushi_noir1 as I said above, we are not able to assist with account-related issues on AHQ.

If our live support team cannot help then there is nothing that we can do to change this on AHQ.

Also, using fake logins to access other users accounts can be considered a breach of the EA Terms of Service.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (428 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Well since ea cannot help me gain access to play games on my own profile I guess I am forced to break terms of service.  Heaven forbid that ea take away my account. Oh wait, it’s already unusable. I just want to add that our community is doing so with the permission of the account holders. Since we are unable to buy the games ourselves we are simply borrowing them from a friend. Something gamers have been doing since they were on cartridges . The only difference is we have all never met in person.

Message 7 of 8 (402 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @sushi_noir1 I'm locking this thread now.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (344 Views)