Can't create a support ticket

by lPoipoi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't create a support ticket

★ Apprentice

Hi,

I've recently been banned from Apex Legends and am trying to create an appeal case. I tried using the Contact Us option many times already but it's just not working. I fill out the form and press Send, and then it's either stuck on the screen shown in the first picture attached here (on my main browser with extensions), or I get a very short loading animation but there is no progress (second picture attached here), on my main browser without any extensions or another "vanilla" browser. I also tried both US and my country's supports. Same results.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 11 (1,088 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't create a support ticket

★ Apprentice

Alright, I got a response from EAHelp on Twitter, and they forwarded my case to TOS team for me. It thought it was kind of silly that I had to contact support in order to use support but whatever, it's resolved now.

View in thread

Message 10 of 11 (705 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @lPoipoi.

You should be submitting the dispute through the article here. Also, try using a Chrome browser in incognito mode. If you're on a mobile device, switch to the desktop version of the site in your browser settings.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 11 (1,050 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Thank you for your quick response.
I followed your instructions and I am still getting the same issue as described in my original post.
Message 3 of 11 (1,037 Views)

Community Manager

@lPoipoi 

Are you on a mobile device or desktop PC? If you're on a mobile device, can you try a desktop PC instead?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 11 (1,024 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo I tried on my desktop PC many times already.
Message 5 of 11 (1,020 Views)

Community Manager

@lPoipoi 

Do you have another device you can try? Also, you may be able to get support to submit the dispute for you by contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or posting to facebook.com/eahelphub.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 11 (983 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo I tried several browsers, with and without incognito and/or extensions, on both my desktop PC and my smartphone. I get the same exact issue everywhere. I will try to contact EAHelp on Twitter.
Message 7 of 11 (972 Views)

Community Manager

@lPoipoi 

Sounds good. Sorry for all the trouble. If anything else comes up, please let us know. Good luck!

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 11 (960 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_AljoHi again. I've been trying to reach EAHelp on Twitter, but they're not replying. You did. Is there anything you can do to help me? This is very frustrating. I even tried more browsers, and sending the support ticket from another EA account.

Message 9 of 11 (774 Views)

★ Apprentice

Alright, I got a response from EAHelp on Twitter, and they forwarded my case to TOS team for me. It thought it was kind of silly that I had to contact support in order to use support but whatever, it's resolved now.

Message 10 of 11 (706 Views)