Can't contact EA help,been trying for weeks

by DevilMassacre

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't contact EA help,been trying for weeks

★★★ Newbie

So I have a problem with my account being compromised and the credentials changed/stolen

I tried to contact EA support Singapore,but what leads me was a blank white page, I tried again every day for couple of weeks and but to no avail

can someone please help me? this is frustrating

Message 1 of 8 (331 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't contact EA help,been trying for weeks

Community Manager

@DevilMassacre Oh dear. Can you try restarting with a Clean Boot, or even trying to use a different device?

Does this link work?

I just created it as a test and it works ok here: http://help.ea.com/au/contact-us/new/?product=origin&platform=pc&subject=a&category=manage-my-accoun...

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (300 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@DevilMassacre If you try changing the flag icon in the top left of the page, do you get more usable options?

Another thing to try is swapping browser or device. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 8 (317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried US, Australia and New Zealand (which uses English as language) , but all of them pose the same problem to me.

I haven't tried a different browser yet, I'll return here again and tell if it works

Message 3 of 8 (314 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Afraid that using other browser (Internet Explorer) didn't help me progress with this problem as I'm getting a new problem :

When I press the "Contact Us" button ,it links me to a page which gave me an Error 500 : Internal Server Error

Although sometime it connects,I am stuck at "Loading your games" on the "Start by selecting products" tab (refer to picture)

what gives?

Message 4 of 8 (308 Views)

Community Manager

@DevilMassacre Oh dear. Can you try restarting with a Clean Boot, or even trying to use a different device?

Does this link work?

I just created it as a test and it works ok here: http://help.ea.com/au/contact-us/new/?product=origin&platform=pc&subject=a&category=manage-my-accoun...

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 8 (301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for starting a case for me;

Although I am not from Australia and and not able to call internationally, but I can start a chat with an advisor through Singapore.

I am now waiting to be connected to an advisor, but its taking an awful long time.

Message 6 of 8 (293 Views)

Community Manager

@DevilMassacre Hmm, hopefully it'll tick through in its own time but if the contact takes an very long wait you might want to try swapping to a different browser or device. 

Hopefully it won't come to that and support can clear things up swiftly anyway. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 8 (260 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Matter of fact,I have connected to an advisor and resolved my problem!

Thank you! Standard smile

Message 8 of 8 (253 Views)