Can't connect to community gallery

by MissAhrih

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't connect to community gallery

★ Novice

I got into game and tried to go into the gallery but it said I needed to connect to origin in game. I went into Origin and turned it on. Closed the sims and reopened it and it is still giving me the message. Origin in game is on, I don't know what else it wants. I also turned it on for all games.

Message 1 of 8 (382 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't connect to community gallery

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @MissAhrih,

Please clear your Origin cache and then start Origin as administrator. If it still doesn't work, can you please add a screenshot of the error message?

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (382 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @MissAhrih,

Please clear your Origin cache and then start Origin as administrator. If it still doesn't work, can you please add a screenshot of the error message?

Message 2 of 8 (383 Views)

★ Novice

Clearing out the cache worked! Thank you for the help!

Message 3 of 8 (362 Views)

EA DICE Team

Great!

Thanks for coming back to us to confirm.. :eahigh_file:

Message 4 of 8 (351 Views)

★★ Novice

Well I don't know if this is sorta the same problem but I don't even have a community gallery! HOW DO I ACSESS IT!! IM SO CONFUSEDDD

Message 5 of 8 (326 Views)

EA DICE Team

@CharlotteIsACat

Are you perhaps on a minor account? If next to being underage, you can only login to the client with your username and you are unable to access EA websites with that username / account, then you have a minor account.

Such accounts do not have access to social and store functions.

Message 6 of 8 (314 Views)

★★ Novice

IM CONFUSED. I don't understand Please tell me ho I can get access to the gallery!! 

Message 7 of 8 (303 Views)

EA DICE Team

@CharlotteIsACat

You will not be able to get access to the gallery on your account until you become of adult age. At this point your account will be automatically upgraded when you login.

Message 8 of 8 (291 Views)