Re: Can't connect to EA live chat?

by Straatford87

Original Post

★★★ Novice

lol same issue here. Not a single connect since 2 days. 
Should i cancel my order, its processing since 2 days and no post or chat response 

Message 21 of 59 (6,800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here, been trying to contact the support since 2 days. Always get stuck on "Thanks for contacting EA"

Message 22 of 59 (6,746 Views)

EA DICE Team

Chat might not be available depending on day and time and your location.

To help avoid issues while contacting us, please refer to the below steps:

1. Go to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ -- do not use a mobile device to contact us
2. Select your country from the upper left corner. If it isn't listed, try US or UK
3. Select Game, click Next
4. Select Platform, click Next
5. Select Topic and Issue and give a description, click Next
6. Select the method in which you want to contact us
7. Some contact options might not be available depending on the time at which you place your request

Doesn't work? Select another game, topic or issue. You can also press F5 to reload the page or try another browser.

Unable to login on your account? Click "Having trouble accessing your account?" at the bottom right of the screen, during the login step.

Message 23 of 59 (26,161 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Although I never heard any feedback on the matter, there had been a sizable number of members attempting contact using Russian / Ukrainian ISPs who couldn't get through, and EA was trying to determine what was wrong, dating from about this past (2015) Thanksgiving Holiday stateside and prior. 

Message 24 of 59 (6,563 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, well none of that works...

Glad to see that you guys value your customers so much that you make it almost impossible to contact you for any reason. 

Message 25 of 59 (6,553 Views)

Re: EA's live chat complaining mis-addressed

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

In case you didn't notice, neither I nor anyone else in Answer HQ sells anything.  We have no "customers", so we take no responsibility for anything happening on Help Center.  Sorry you had on such a thick blindfold! 

Message 26 of 59 (6,560 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried IE and it worked immediately! Thanks for advise Standard smile

Message 27 of 59 (6,378 Views)

EA DICE Team

@olya-miroshnyk

Great! Thanks for confirming.. Standard smile

I hope everything worked out for you.

Message 28 of 59 (6,360 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tried both Internet Explorer and Firefox, stuck on the same loading screen. Quality support service seeing as how this is marked as solved and about a year old issue.

Message 29 of 59 (6,093 Views)

Community Manager

@TrickSavour Hi,

If you are still encountering issues with chat and neither changing the browser, clearing the browser's cache or reverting the browser to default settings (disabling any extensions you might have installed) helps, I would recommend calling us instead. Do you get the option to use our call me feature?

If you are living in a country that doesn't support our 'call me' feature, you could call our UK number instead: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)
Depending on your phone provider, you might want to consider using a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) for this call. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,
Nils

Message 30 of 59 (6,077 Views)