Can't call EA

by JanatPlees

Original Post

Can't call EA

★★ Novice

Hello I'm trying to contact EA support to help out with my account management but can't do so since i have no US or Canadian phone number.. What am i supposed to do?? 

Message 1 of 14 (2,533 Views)

Re: Can't call EA

Champion (Retired)

@JanatPlees

You can contact them via live chat or get them to call you!

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Choose game (choose Origin as game if you need help with your account), your platform, and further details on your issue. 

Here are some tips on how to do it if it's complicated!
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/m-p/5650100

Good Luck!

Message 2 of 14 (2,500 Views)

★★ Novice

Well the problem here is I have to provide them with a US or Canadian phone number or else i cant get a hold of them Standard smile I live in Sweden. 

Message 3 of 14 (2,491 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@JanatPlees

Oh lol. Should have posted on the Swedish forum then and I would have given you the correct info right away Wink

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Tekniska-problem/bd-p/origin-technical-issues-sv

https://help.ea.com/se/contact-us/
Gå in där, välj spel (vill du ha hjälp med ditt konto, välj Origin), plattform, och detaljer for att komma vidare till deras Live Chat.

Choose game, platfrom and issue dietails to get to the Live chat
Alternativt kan du ringa till dem på svenska support-numret.
Swedish support number: 08-44 68 00 04
Dock är svenska supporten på engelska. The Swedish support is in English.

For others with the same issue, make sure to choose your region/country in the upper right corner of the support page, and the site will give you better options for your problems! Standard smile

Message 4 of 14 (2,483 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry for the late reply but the only way i can get help from EA support is by calling them due to it regarding my account and from what I've heard they only manage account stuff over the phone.. 

Message 5 of 14 (2,465 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@JanatPlees

Yes, did the phone number in my other post not work?

08-44 68 00 04 - just call it from your phone, if you are in Sweden

Also, I do not think that the phone issue is true, I've gotten great help for my account via the Live chat. Standard smile

Message 6 of 14 (2,452 Views)

★★ Novice

Whenever I tried to get the live chat option it always said "your best option here is probably to give us a call" as shown below and I am given no option to get a live chat going. Frown 

Message 7 of 14 (2,444 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@JanatPlees

Hm okay, well, it depends on the topic and issue choices. I do not know what the problem with your account is, but for some issues they take you to the chat and others to the phone-option. Did you make sure to choose Sweden? Even when I get the phone option it looks like this:

Skärmklipp2.PNG

As you can see they have the same number here as I posted earlier. This is the number you can call from Sweden to EA, and they'll give support in English only Standard smile

Issues like missing games and being unable to login usually takes you to the live chat.

Message 8 of 14 (2,439 Views)

★ Novice

I can’t get intouch with ea the live chat will not work and I can’t seem to find a working support number for them. This is driving me insane. Please help 

Message 9 of 14 (2,296 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @billysuhr7 

I took a look at your cases history and it seems that our system didn't even register your attempts to contact our live support Oops

Could please answer the following questions to give us more details about your issue:

• Have you tried to follow the contact from from this article? If yes, at which step exactly the problem occurs?
  • From what region are you contacting?
  • Have you used any other Internet browser to open the case?

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 10 of 14 (2,272 Views)