by rs1975

Original Post

Can't buy DLC?

★★★ Newbie

Pressing Buy now-button in Origin leads to a error message:

Service Unavailable - DNS failure

The Server is temporarily unable to serve your request. Please try again later

Reference #11.a0d81002.1495811771.4f533a9

This has been going on for at least a week.

Message 1 of 7 (1,413 Views)

Re: Can't buy DLC?

EA app Team

Hi @holycowfin,

What DLC are you trying to buy exactly? Does the same issue happen both in the Origin client and on the web store? If this happens only in the client, please try clearing Origin cache.

Thanks,

EA_Mage

Someone answered your question? Hit that 'Accept as Solution' button.

You like a post? 'XP' button is your friend.

Message 2 of 7 (1,382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this problem as well.  I am trying to buy DLC for Mass Effect 3 - Leviathan, Omega, and Citadel.  I can not buy through the client or the web store.  Client gives me the error the previous posted referenced. If I try to go through the store to buy Bioware points it states that sign in is currently closed.

Thank you for your help in this matter,

Juraviell

Message 3 of 7 (1,368 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

I'm currently getting the same message as @holycowfin, but my reference number is #11.58e7b5c.1496010400.758a812.

All I was trying to do was add the ME Andromeda Deluxe upgrade pack to buy now.

Been trying to do this since Saturday 27th May, and just tried again some 24hrs or more later and no result.

Kind regards

RS1975

Message 4 of 7 (1,341 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is Origin really not bothering with basic support on this? The ME3 DLCs still cost quite a lot of money and no one can buy them.

Message 5 of 7 (1,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA, I was just wondering if there is like any effort in trying to solve this. I know you have vast heaps of money and you don't need any more, but it still seems like a bit of a crappy business strategy not to sell stuff to people who want to buy it.

Message 6 of 7 (980 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Mage wrote:

Hi @holycowfin,

What DLC are you trying to buy exactly? Does the same issue happen both in the Origin client and on the web store? If this happens only in the client, please try clearing Origin cache.

Thanks,

EA_Mage

This hack didn't work btw.

Message 7 of 7 (954 Views)