Can't add Friend

by Stillmahnia

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't add Friend

★ Novice

I've been having issues adding a friend Il_Mathieu2 to my friends list on PC, i can search his name but when i try to add him using the "add friend" button it clicks but doesn't do anything. There was a post from around 2016 about the same thing but i tried some of the troubleshooting on that and it didn't help. All I want to do is play battlefield Frown/

Message 1 of 3 (491 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't add Friend

Community Manager

I literally posted @Stillmahnia and thought why not try it myself so I searched for your friend there and was able to find them and send a request to them if I had wanted to.  As such then this points to an issue on your end so let's start by trying a different network, can you set your phone up as a hotspot and connect through it to see if it works for you?

Let me know how you get on. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (466 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Stillmahnia if it is a case that your friend has their account hidden and not searchable then you may not be able to find them to add them. 

Would it be possible for your friend to add you?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (467 Views)

Community Manager

I literally posted @Stillmahnia and thought why not try it myself so I searched for your friend there and was able to find them and send a request to them if I had wanted to.  As such then this points to an issue on your end so let's start by trying a different network, can you set your phone up as a hotspot and connect through it to see if it works for you?

Let me know how you get on. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (467 Views)