Can't Find the code of the product

by DARBAG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't Find the code of the product

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello guys, In previous month I bought sims 3 seasons (online) and I installed in a PC and it is currently working. However, I am installing in my new mac but after downloading it from origin it doesn't appear the code of the product and therefore I cannot finish my installation. I've checked the email of the purchase but in there it doesn't appear either. any ideas of where to find it or how to finish the installation ???

Than you in advance for your help... hope to express myself cristal clear.

Message 1 of 6 (457 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't Find the code of the product

EA DICE Team

@DARBAG @Gorath_the_Elder

We previously did have an issue with codes not appearing for Mac version of the game. In such cases you can reach out to an EA Advisor via EA Help and they will be able to retrieve the code for you:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (403 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Purchases made from Origin (as downloads) have not involved any "code" entries since late during 2011 or early in 2012.  It's all just automatic.  Re-downloads are free, and do not involve any code requirements.  The only monkey wrench you can throw into the workings is to create a totally unnecessary extra player account on the second computer. 

Message 2 of 6 (434 Views)

Re: Don't need to Find any registration code for Origin digital copies

★★★★★ Expert

@DARBAG 

Your question was answered. 

Message 3 of 6 (409 Views)

EA DICE Team

@DARBAG @Gorath_the_Elder

We previously did have an issue with codes not appearing for Mac version of the game. In such cases you can reach out to an EA Advisor via EA Help and they will be able to retrieve the code for you:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

Message 4 of 6 (404 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you too much!!! The problem was that for some expansions and game origin don't show the code of the product. However, after contacting  the EA help service, they solve my problem just in a matter of minutes... Thank you for the links and advises they were really helpful. 

Message 5 of 6 (376 Views)

EA DICE Team

@DARBAG

That is great to hear. Enjoy the game!

Message 6 of 6 (369 Views)