Re: Can "the vault" games still be played after orgin access is cancel

by Leora85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can "the vault" games still be played after orgin access is canceled?

★★★ Newbie

I have an origin access sub, but money is getting tight. Are games I unlocked in "the vault" still available to be played after my sub gets discontinued? Or does access end with the subscription?

Message 1 of 2 (196 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@novvabomb As mentioned in this article (found through this FAQ on the Access board), you can continue playing games in the vault until your subscription period ends, at which point you won't be able to play them unless you purchased them separately (if you want to buy any games, I'd suggest doing it before letting your subscription expire so you can take advantage of the discount).  

Hope that helps Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (199 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@novvabomb As mentioned in this article (found through this FAQ on the Access board), you can continue playing games in the vault until your subscription period ends, at which point you won't be able to play them unless you purchased them separately (if you want to buy any games, I'd suggest doing it before letting your subscription expire so you can take advantage of the discount).  

Hope that helps Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (200 Views)