Can not change Origin Avatar - Possibly Solved

by ColonelMadao

Original Post

Re: Can not change Origin Avatar - Possibly Solved

★ Novice

I'm having this exact issue too and changing the language isn't doing anything at all to let me change my profile photo /: I've tried it in different browsers, different devices, absolutely nothing. Real frustrating this issue has been happening for several years apparently and EA has chosen to do nothing about it. What a stand-up company.

Message 11 of 18 (638 Views)

Dot.: Can not change Origin Avatar - Possibly Solved

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Nikkiwatariisame. Tried different devices and accounts but nothing works. I've just wasted several hours of my life. The only way to solve this is waiting till that trashy ea team fix it

Message 12 of 18 (592 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same issue,please help EA Team!

Message 13 of 18 (568 Views)

★★ Novice
@dreamerhande I have the same problem. EA please do something it's getting annoying!
Message 14 of 18 (511 Views)

★★ Novice

making so much money and not being able to fix an issue that has been there for ages, thats ea.

Message 15 of 18 (489 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

this is so annoying . I'm seeing threads from 2017 with this same issue! Can't believe  something as simple as changing a profile picture is such an Issue. 

Message 16 of 18 (410 Views)

★★ Novice

Cant change it either. Clearing cache, changing languages, reinstall origin, nothing helps.

Message 17 of 18 (357 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Vylerria same here, nothing is working, tried on different device, diff internet, diff wifi, same issue, nothing is working. there is absolutely no solution to this,
Message 18 of 18 (320 Views)