Can I transfer games to another account?

by Athizria

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can I transfer games to another account?

★★★ Newbie

Me and my ex boyfriend use to share an Origin account. Now that were not together I still use his account to play The Sims but I'd really like to have my own account so I don't have to worry about him changing his password.. I also don't really like having to type out his name every time i log on... I could make my own account but ive spent a good amount of money of expansion/stuff/game packs for The Sims. He only has two other games on there that he doesn't even play but he wont let me just take over the account (not sure if its even possible to  change emails and stuff anyways but yeah) Is there anything I can do to keep all my games and not have to use my ex boyfriends account?

Message 1 of 2 (309 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can I transfer games to another account?

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Athizria 

I'm afraid that's not something that we can help out with on our forum Frown

However, I would recommend to reach out to our live support at EA Help and ask for their assistance. I cannot promise that they will be able to move the game between accounts, but it might be possible.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (296 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can I transfer games to another account?

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Athizria 

I'm afraid that's not something that we can help out with on our forum Frown

However, I would recommend to reach out to our live support at EA Help and ask for their assistance. I cannot promise that they will be able to move the game between accounts, but it might be possible.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (297 Views)