Re: Can I restore saves from origin cloud after changing to my last local save?

by quash1337

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I restore saves from origin cloud after changing to my last local save?

★★★ Newbie

I have a copy of Witcher 3 on origin. One of my old saves disappeared during my recent playthrought. Trying to get it back i restored last local save without checking it, because of date i assumed it was ok but it appeared to be empty. Now i want to go back to my cloud saves but after repairing the game and syncing with cloud the cloud is empty. Can i to undo my silly mistake?

Message 1 of 4 (574 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to say @quash1337 but if you synced an older save to the cloud then your other save would not be recoverable.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (527 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to say @quash1337 but if you synced an older save to the cloud then your other save would not be recoverable.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (528 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for reply @EA_Darko. Thats kind of a bummer but it is all my fault, should have made buckups and not make hasty decisions. I just wish there would more options in managing cloud saves. It doesnt make sense to me that you cant go back to your previous cloud data. Cloud storage is a vital part of any good platform and should be idiot proof, because there are lots of idiots that can for example lose 300h of game progress in less than 5 seconds and it appears Im one of them.

Message 3 of 4 (505 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @quash1337 I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (488 Views)