Re: Can I download my game onto multiple computers?

by DarkBanishing

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I download my game onto multiple computers?

★★★ Newbie

I just reopened my Origin account and havent used it in a long time. I found that most of my expansion packs for Sims 3 are now gone. Fantastic. but beside the point. 

I'm home visiting family and just bought Sims 4. I didn't bring my laptop with me where I would normally play on and I'm very excited to start. Seeing how I have another whole week of visiting family, they offered me their computer. Am I able to download origin and play Sims 4 on another computer without it being destined for that exact computer? 

I'm afraid to start it on theirs and then come home and I wouldnt be able to access it because It's not on the right computer.

Message 1 of 3 (11,897 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@brixnixx

If you log into Origin with your account on their computer you will be able to play without a problem (assuming that machine meets the minimum requirements for the game) after downloading and installing The Sims 4 or any of your Origin games. You will need to download and install Origin first:

https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/download

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (14,382 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@brixnixx

If you log into Origin with your account on their computer you will be able to play without a problem (assuming that machine meets the minimum requirements for the game) after downloading and installing The Sims 4 or any of your Origin games. You will need to download and install Origin first:

https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/download

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (14,383 Views)

EA_Barry is right. I have origin on two computers and it works like a charm. Note that you can't play the same online game on your two computers at the same time.

Message 3 of 3 (11,872 Views)