Re: Call EA support

by blueyandicy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Call EA support

★★ Novice

Man...I sure do hate my life. Anyways, I went to the support page for the game, did all the shenanigans, and ended up with this message as a "recommended support option.":
"

Call EA Help

Thank you for contacting us. We'd love to troubleshoot your issue and get you back in the game!

To speed up that process, we need to talk to you on the phone.

Our advisors are available 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. UTC, Monday - Saturday."

...WHERE'S THE NUMBER? WHY WOULD YOU NOT HAVE A NUMBER INCLUDED HERE?!

On top of that, I've created 3 different cases, and each time they went no where (never got a call [the page never loaded to be specific], never got a message, and never got an email.) Please for the love of god help me, the issue i'm having seens to be prevelant almost no where else and it's really upsetting.

Message 1 of 6 (820 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@blueyandicy 

From your screen shot: click the plus sign beside "Get a call" and follow the instructions in order to receive a callback from us, thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (805 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @blueyandicy 

For getting a phone call from an EA Advisor, our help site will request a call (to set up a call back to you) versus displaying a direct number for you to use. Are you able to hit the plus button next to the 'get a call' area in your picture. 

Also for the issue with the webpage not loading correctly, which browser are you using? Have you been able to clear out cookies and cache on the being used?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (805 Views)

Community Manager

@blueyandicy 

From your screen shot: click the plus sign beside "Get a call" and follow the instructions in order to receive a callback from us, thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 6 (806 Views)

★★ Novice

I've tried using chrome AND firefox, with different accounts and nothing has still happened. I'll try to get the call thing working now.

Message 4 of 6 (791 Views)

★★ Novice

I'll try it and report what happens i suppose...

Message 5 of 6 (790 Views)

★★ Novice

Ahh, origin does not like my VPN. Interesting. Thank you.

Message 6 of 6 (783 Views)