C&C:Yuri's Revenge

by LegendaryHawk7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

C&C:Yuri's Revenge

★★★ Newbie

Hello!

I would like to have the above mentioned game removed from my account forever because I don't really like it.

Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 3 (230 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: C&C:Yuri's Revenge

Hero

@LegendaryHawk7

This question is related to the use of Origin, not to Command & Conquer. I moved your topic.

Anyway, I don't think games can be 'removed' from Origin, but you can simply hide it. Just right-click your game and select "Hide". The game will be put on the list of hidden games, which won't show unless you specifically select "Hidden Games" from the list of what to show in Origin.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (220 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@LegendaryHawk7

This question is related to the use of Origin, not to Command & Conquer. I moved your topic.

Anyway, I don't think games can be 'removed' from Origin, but you can simply hide it. Just right-click your game and select "Hide". The game will be put on the list of hidden games, which won't show unless you specifically select "Hidden Games" from the list of what to show in Origin.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 3 (221 Views)

EA DICE Team

@LegendaryHawk7

As mentioned by @Nyerguds, we will never permanently delete a game from your account. If don't want to see the game in Origin anymore then you can right-click the game in Origin to Hide it.

Message 3 of 3 (179 Views)