Re: Buy one new game, Origin charge me twice, how can i do to get my money back?

by FedjaRustemagic

Original Post

Re: Buy one new game, Origin charge me twice, how can i do to get my money back?

★★ Novice

Did you solved it at the end? I just had this problem few moments ago.. So i been searching for anything to help 

Message 11 of 17 (1,483 Views)

★ Novice

EA just charged me twice. Origin.com EA, NL account and ORIGIN.COM, CH. Each took 99.99 Euros out of my bank account.

I wrote to EA and attached the payment messages. I hope they do reply.

Now this problem seems to be out there for some time and EA did nothing about it. 

If none of you guys got your money back please let me know so we may work a group solution, through a lawyer or something. I got a friend who can help!

Message 12 of 17 (1,408 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are seeing this issue then the best thing to do is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 13 of 17 (1,375 Views)

★ Novice

Hi.

Why EA just charged me twice time???

Origin.com EA, NL account and ORIGIN.COM, CH. Each took 15,99 Euros twice out of my bank account?

and this is happening for a second month....

If none of you guys got your money back please let me know so we may work a group solution, through a lawyer or something. I got a friend who can help!

Message 14 of 17 (1,316 Views)

★ Novice

Well, Darko... I have to tell you that the Chat guy said that the money will be transferred back within 5 business days. And the issue is  set to resolved but it is definitely not resolved until I get my money back. And I did not get an invoice to my email so I am not sure about anything and I do regret this subscription and do not believe in EA or its stuff anymore.

One big disappointment!! and its not like I have an extra 100 Euros for EA to take by mistake!!!!

Message 15 of 17 (1,247 Views)

★★ Novice

did they resolve your problem? it happened to me too. "CH" and "NL" took my money. Switzerland and Netherlands i assume.

Message 16 of 17 (1,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This thing happening to me right now. I just subscribe to Origin account and I'm double charged. I'm from Montenegro and I'm already sent an contact request on EA contact web page.

Message 17 of 17 (1,034 Views)