Bulletstorm Zero Day Piracy Protection tool won't connect to the network. Never.

by Akreontage

Original Post

Re: Bulletstorm Zero Day Piracy Protection tool won't connect to the network. Ne

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Still relevant, this day in June of 2017.

Bullet Storm was working approximately two months ago without any ZDP incident; but, had to perform a complete re-install after the Creator's Update and BS-ZDP got me.

Excellent post. I appreciate the time and energy that went into researching and developing the strategy. 

Message 11 of 15 (594 Views)

Re: Bulletstorm Zero Day Piracy Protection tool won't connect to the network. Ne

★★★ Novice

This is for PC. The update files just happen to be on xbox.com.

Message 12 of 15 (568 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just wanted to say that Dan's method still works I have Windows 10 and played the original game from Origin, the only difference is that for me it worked after installing the second setup. I should also add that I tried the xlive.dll method and it didn't work

P.S. Thank a lot Dan you're a lifesaver Tongue out

Message 13 of 15 (474 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you so much. This helped me to get my game working Large smile

Message 14 of 15 (306 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @TWPanda77, I'm going to lock this thread as it is quite old.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 15 of 15 (294 Views)