Re: Bug report post was marked as spam

by XxUN533NxX

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bug report post was marked as spam

★ Apprentice

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Amped-bullets-destroy-the-second-Rampart-cover-instantly/td-p/...

This is the link to my Apex Legends bug report and it was marked as spam almost instantly after I edited the evidence video.

If I want to submit an abuse report as it suggests it leads me to a site with the title "TELL US WHY THIS CONTENT IS INAPPROPRIATE". What am I suppose to do then?

Message 1 of 6 (1,247 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @LekoYaegashi,

Thank you for the link. I've checked out the post you're reporting as missing and it's showing as stuck in the Spam Queue. I've reviewed it and confirmed there are no harmful links or spam in your post so I've removed it from there and it should show up for you now. Here's a link to the thread "Amped bullets destroy the second Rampart cover instantly".

Sometimes our Spam filter can get it wrong so if you find your post is missing in future please submit a Report for a CM to double check for you. You can report a post by clicking on the 3 dots (dots.PNG) in the top right corner of the post and selecting the option titled 'report'.

Thanks,

Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,188 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @LekoYaegashi,

Thank you for the link. I've checked out the post you're reporting as missing and it's showing as stuck in the Spam Queue. I've reviewed it and confirmed there are no harmful links or spam in your post so I've removed it from there and it should show up for you now. Here's a link to the thread "Amped bullets destroy the second Rampart cover instantly".

Sometimes our Spam filter can get it wrong so if you find your post is missing in future please submit a Report for a CM to double check for you. You can report a post by clicking on the 3 dots (dots.PNG) in the top right corner of the post and selecting the option titled 'report'.

Thanks,

Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 6 (1,189 Views)

★ Novice

Hello! I am having the same issue! Will you please review my bug report, and tell me if there's anything I can do to remove the spam flag? Thank you!!! Bug Report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Cannot-ping-mini-map-with-Non-default-button-layout-or-heal-on...

Message 3 of 6 (1,071 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Hello! I am having the same issue! Will you please review my bug report, and tell me if there's anything I can do to remove the spam flag? Thank you!!! Bug Report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Cannot-ping-mini-map-with-Non-default-button-layout-or-heal-on...
Message 4 of 6 (1,069 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @XxUN533NxX your post is showing as it should be, it is not in the Spam Queue and if you follow your link it should be displaying properly for you.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (1,044 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 6 of 6 (958 Views)