Brand new account banned EA got Very disrespectful

by SteadyKiddo30

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Brand new account banned EA got Very disrespectful

★★ Novice

I got banned on my main account earlier this year with no reason. I have not violated any rules, I did not cheat and I did not harras anyone. But EA decided to ban my account out of nowhere.

I have contacted EA with the live chat request and asked them why I got banned. And the person said that he can see that the reason for my ban is fraudulent activity on my account. I found this very suspicious and weird because all I did on that account was playing volta and pro clubs. I did not buy anything on that account.

So I had to appeal the ban trough the tos team and they replied with a generic mail telling me that the actions they took against my account were correct. So I have tried to appeal the ban a few times more because I'm sure that I did not do anything to deserve the ban. And I got the same results.

So I made a BRAND NEW account, and that account survived for a couple of weeks. About 2 days ago I also got banned on that BRAND NEW account. This happened after I played pro clubs drop ins and scored 4 in one match. The weeks before I also played pro clubs but I did not score so much in one match everything was fine at that moment.

So this got me thinking that EA is banning people for being good at the game. Or for winning from an EA employee. You can say that this is not possible but don't you think that is suspicious to get banned on a BRAND NEW account after getting so many goals in a match.

I'm not even gonna try to appeal this ban anymore because I know and we all know that it is a waste of time to contact the tos team.

I am really done with ea. This is getting ridiculous.

Message 1 of 2 (162 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Brand new account banned EA got Very disrespectful

Community Manager

You will need to appeal your ban with our TOS team @SteadyKiddo30. There's nothing else you can do.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (136 Views)

All Replies

Re: Brand new account banned EA got Very disrespectful

Community Manager

You will need to appeal your ban with our TOS team @SteadyKiddo30. There's nothing else you can do.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (137 Views)