Re: Bought game dissapeared from Origin

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Bought game dissapeared from Origin

★★★ Newbie

I bought this game like a week ago, and it just dissapeard from my origin. It's still on my desktop but it's asking for the product code which I don't have anymore. I don't have 2 accounts and reloading origin won't work. Can anyone help me? 

Message 1 of 4 (307 Views)

Community Manager

@kimmygoethals 

If you log into your Origin account do you see it located under your order history? (Click Origin in the top left and then Order History)

If you see it there, you're on the right account. Does it still show up as completed or was it refunded? 

If you're seeing your purchase there and completed, but the game still isn't showing up in your library, check to see if you have installed games hidden under your library's filter.

If you're a Mac user, please check out this post where others are reporting missing games on their accounts.

For any questions or concerns regarding your account, our Live-Support team is happy to assist you.

Click here to contact Live-Support

Let us know if you have any questions! Sorry to hear about the trouble and keep us updated on your situation.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for anwsering! I am on the right account, I only have one. I think i should also say he bought the game of a website g2a. It doesn't show it in my order history. 

Message 3 of 4 (282 Views)

Community Manager

@kimmygoethals 

Redeemed codes won't show up there. You'll need to contact our Live-Support team so they can verify the account the code was redeemed on to determine if you're logging into the correct one, or whether this is billing related. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (280 Views)