Re: Bought Sims 4 but Origin says my free trial ended

by FREETACOBOY

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bought Sims 4 but Origin says my free trial ended

★ Novice

So I bought the Sims 4 like a week ago, and it's been working perfectly fine until today. I can't open the game because the play button won't highlight and when I click on the Sims shortcut, it opens Origin and gives me a message that says my free trial ended and that I have to buy the game instead. I did buy it, and it said that I got a week free before it starts charging me, and I think the week is up but now it won't let me play at all, even though it should start charging me now. I already tried clearing the cache but that didn't do anything. How do I get past this so I can keep playing?

Message 1 of 4 (2,063 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Novice

Something similar happened to me as well with a Battlefield V. I had to go to the website and find the game and hit add to library. For some reason that option wasn't showing up in the origin launcher. Hope that helps you get it done.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,046 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Something similar happened to me as well with a Battlefield V. I had to go to the website and find the game and hit add to library. For some reason that option wasn't showing up in the origin launcher. Hope that helps you get it done.

Message 2 of 4 (2,047 Views)

★ Novice

How do i add it to my library? there isn't an option on my screen.

Message 3 of 4 (1,279 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @4x0t0LtL please do not bump older threads such as this.

If having an issue then please create a new thread with as much info as possible.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,250 Views)