Blocked access to live chat support

by mrkyboy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Blocked access to live chat support

★ Novice

Hello,

I've been trying to resolve an issue I'm having with my account. Problem is that I had deleted my gmail account and now I can't change anything on my account. First time I contacted live chat support, kind gentleman helped me and sent me a web form link which basically timed out for me while I was answering questions. Second time I contacted live chat support my internet connection went off during the chat and now I can't even access live chat support. Am I banned from chat or what? I can't contact you via phone call because it's too damn expensive. What can I do to fix it?

Message 1 of 4 (800 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Blocked access to live chat support

Community Manager

@mrkyboy 

I hope you were able to get some help by now, but just in case have you tried clearing the cache or tried using Chrome? We also have EA Help on Twitter if you're having some trouble getting through our website. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (648 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@mrkyboyNo dude, try other browser or clean cache, this new chat window many bugs and helpless in many times

Message 2 of 4 (775 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_CadeBaranucPaHi EA at it's finest again... They can't even get their web page working properly....
Message 3 of 4 (740 Views)

Community Manager

@mrkyboy 

I hope you were able to get some help by now, but just in case have you tried clearing the cache or tried using Chrome? We also have EA Help on Twitter if you're having some trouble getting through our website. 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (649 Views)