Black and White 2

by Dyzzzo

Original Post

Re: Black and White 2

★★★ Newbie
Black and white 2 has to be run press crtl apt delete go to task manager and the details and you will see. Press cpu2
Message 21 of 26 (2,536 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem of the first message in this post but Windows 98 / Windows Me + 16bits color make juste crash the game juste like him...
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !!! Devil

Message 22 of 26 (2,058 Views)

★ Novice
@ChubbyHamster14 Could you help me aswel? I have a crash everytime I try to load from land 6 to land 7, the crash happens at the exact same time everytime, and it crashes while loading, any ideas what could be the problem?
Message 23 of 26 (1,394 Views)

★ Novice
Just found a site with variuos fixes for the game, you might find help there...
https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Black_%26_White_2
Message 24 of 26 (1,383 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have just downloaded Black and White 2 again on windows 10. I have been playing the last few days but now when the game is trying to load land #4 the game randomly shuts down. It doesn't give an error report and I'm not sure what I need to do to continue playing. 

Message 25 of 26 (1,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have recently purchased my game and realized that I need a product key code to run it. I have read all the comments about how this game can "crash" and am now apprehensive that it will not work any more. Is there a way to get a new Product Key Code?

Message 26 of 26 (461 Views)