Bioware points Mass effect 3

by CelestialRhyme

Original Post

Bioware points Mass effect 3

★★★ Novice

I bought 400 bioware points through the ingame store on Mass effect 3. It shows my order was completed on Origin and even shows me having the 400 points in game but whenever I try to purchase something it says my order was not processed and I need to contact support if it kept happening. I bought them last night and decided to wait a day but just tried and still the same error. Hopefully this can be fixed and thanks for your time

Message 1 of 12 (658 Views)

Re: Bioware points Mass effect 3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Nothing?

Edit: Turns out the only ones I could get with bioware points are the Spectre Packs, can't use my last 80 points to get a veteran pack though

Message 2 of 12 (645 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still no help with this? I'd like to purchase a bit more but afraid I can't get what I want

Message 3 of 12 (628 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bump

Message 4 of 12 (621 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok I just bought 10 mroe dollars worth and can't purcahse anything in the shop with them. I used my card and did not go through paypal. Can anyone help with this?

Message 5 of 12 (609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey there, i'm having the EXACT same issue and I'm right there with ya. I'm really hoping SOMEONE can help out with this.  I've filed two error reports on the Origin site, but so far no response.  I don't know if they just log it and carry on, or if no one's home or what.  But know you're not alone.

Message 6 of 12 (585 Views)

★ Novice

Hey there, I'm also having the same issue, where I have purchased some Bioware Points, I have been charged for them and they show up in the ME3MP store, but I am unable to purchase any of the packs. I spoke with Satendra with EA customer service and she said it was a known issue thier tech team is working to fix. She also requested that I give them a couple days to try and get the issue resolved, though I can't say for sure if that was just a standard line they use in general.

Hopefully the problem gets resolved in a timely manner for all our sakes. Standard smile

Message 7 of 12 (579 Views)

★★ Novice

i got the same Problem i was gonna buy a Multiplayer pack on ME3 for 280 Bioware Points the window popped up and my comuter minimized the game and now i keep getting the error you guys got it pisses me off -.-

Message 8 of 12 (559 Views)

★ Novice

Guys,

me too. I tried to contact Origin/EA but still no answer...

BUMP

Message 9 of 12 (544 Views)

★★ Novice

chalk another victim up on the board cause i got the same problem. let me know when they get to fixing it

Message 10 of 12 (535 Views)