Re: Been on Live Chat for hours. still no response.

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Been on Live Chat for hours. still no response.

★ Novice

I have been on live chat on the Help site for over 3 hours now, and I have not been able to get ANY kind of response, I just want to Link my psn to my Origin account. WHY IS THAT SO HARD!?

Message 1 of 5 (372 Views)

★ Novice
@7th_Creator Oh, and by the way, I tried to link the two accounts throw help.ea.com, and for some reason, it says that my psn account is "Ineligible"... I just want to play my game!
Message 2 of 5 (367 Views)

★ Novice
@7th_Creator It has been half an hour since I made this topic, and I STILL haven't gotten any response from Live Chat... I'm going to reset it and see if I get something... maybe on a different browser too.
Message 3 of 5 (350 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @7th_Creator.

Can you check your PSN account and ensure that it is set up as an adult account. If the account is set as a sub-account or is a child account then you may run into issues such as you are seeing.

When contacting our live support can you ensure that you are following these steps exactly when trying to contact support:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

If it does not work then you can use a Voice-Over-IP service like Skype or Google Voice and contact our UK support directly, it is best to set your location to the country you are contacting also. The UK support number is  +44 203 0141818  and is available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (323 Views)

★ Novice

I've checked, my PSN Account is Adult, and whenever I try to connect through help.ea.com, I get this error message. Right now I am on hold for UK Support..... for an hour...... I just want to play my game... could my PSN account be linked to a deleted EA account?

Message 5 of 5 (293 Views)