Battltefield game "war with the machines"

by touldonfi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battltefield game "war with the machines"

★★★★ Novice

I suggest a battlefield game about man kind fighting agenst machine like in terminator . Same class set for humans and machines get terminators get different T models. Machines assault T90, support T600, medic T800, recon mini hunter killer, machine vehicles Aerial Hunter, Hunter killer tank, Air transport. Resistance get same set up but bf4 weapons and some plama based ones.  Map ideas LA ruins, metro/ subway, human extermination camp, machine factory, skull map, nuke crater. Resistance gadgets thermal bombs , rpgs, pipebomb, grenade launcher, thermite grenade, spawn becon. Machine get perks like titanium plated, enchaned targeting, forced rebut if the go down, self destruct. Resistance vechicles truck with heavy plasma stationary, T84 tank / Abrams, helicopters apache, troop transport. Game modes last stand, rush, conquest, reconmode, resuce. Humans get survial combat roles like well fed, will to live, kill them kill them all, rage.

Message 1 of 2 (374 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battltefield game "war with the machines"

Community Manager

Thanks for the post @touldonfi. We are unable to take game suggestions and you can find more info here: https://help.ea.com/en-sg/help/faq/how-do-i-submit-my-idea-for-a-game/

Would be cool to see another Terminator game, Terminator Salvation was a lot of fun and it's a shame that there wasn't a sequel as it did some great world building.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (329 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battltefield game "war with the machines"

Community Manager

Thanks for the post @touldonfi. We are unable to take game suggestions and you can find more info here: https://help.ea.com/en-sg/help/faq/how-do-i-submit-my-idea-for-a-game/

Would be cool to see another Terminator game, Terminator Salvation was a lot of fun and it's a shame that there wasn't a sequel as it did some great world building.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (330 Views)