Re: Battlelog/Origin Friend Limit?

by CrashCA

Original Post

EA DICE Team

@11eleveneleven11

It is very much possible that Battlelog doesn't have the same limit as Origin currently does. Can you confirm that adding your friends in Origin does work, and that you can see them there?

Message 31 of 35 (483 Views)

★★ Novice

As far I understand how it works from consumer point of view is: you add, they accept. or they add you accept, but what happens currently my list stands at 100 users and if I try adding anyone using battlelog in BF4 simply says "list is full!"

at one point during launch of BF1 I was able to add people using Origin Accept Function via ignoring "list is full" in battlelog (a workaround) so true list says I have 107 friends but now its not functioning that way anymore. I did try various ways to mitigate this , but again its all futile waste of time. 

Should be: add - accept and it should not be such an issue if some social network had this problem it would sink like German submarine. Standard smile

Message 32 of 35 (477 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There appears to be separate lists (Origins & Battlelog), Battlelog is limited to 100 and Origins is not, at least they claim it isn't. I friended someone three weeks ago in Origins and it showed up in Battlelog. But he is on the Origins list and NOT on Battlelog list. A couple questions, why two lists ? And can they import to each other ?

Message 33 of 35 (415 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It has now been over a decade and 9 years since your comment almost 2024 and we're still waiting on the battlelog friends limit increase 

Message 34 of 35 (160 Views)

★★ Novice

It is the year of the lord 2024. The humane genome sequence is now complete, the National Archives and Records Administration released around 13k documents related to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, studies on UFOs or unidentified anomalous phenomena have been made public, and NASA's chief scientist considers terraforming Mars or Venus achievable in the foreseeable future. HOWEVER, somehow, all this pales in comparison with the infamous battlelog's friend limit that Mankind has not been able to breach yet to this day and age.
Only a feeble hope, at this point, remains that one day our species will have the technology to make it possible.

Message 35 of 35 (122 Views)