by Pavbre

Original Post

Re: Battlefront 2 does not launch

★★★ Newbie
You sound like a real douche.
Message 11 of 25 (4,266 Views)

★ Novice

Had the same issue. Reinstalled windows and all my games (including Origin client) run on a separate SSD.

Origin client ran smoothly but SWBF was not starting (launched and after few secs returned to launcher).

Fixed it by reinstalling Origin client! Probably some missing library...

Message 12 of 25 (4,082 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue, ever since the Creator's Update the game has issues, now it just won't launch.

Message 13 of 25 (4,009 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just right clicked on Battlefront 2 and went to properties then selected Repair and after it finished verifying the files it said it had 56 more gigabytes to download. Maybe yours had the same mix up.

Message 14 of 25 (3,556 Views)

★★ Novice

My intel processor in higher than i5 and it still no go

Message 15 of 25 (3,497 Views)

★★ Novice

had no issues  with the game till now worked fine when got it last year now all of a sudden it not want to go

Message 16 of 25 (3,497 Views)

★★ Novice

same issue over here. purchased the game this weekend and still couldnt play it because it doesnt launch..could you fix the problem for you yet?

wtf kind of company is this EA *?

Message 17 of 25 (3,428 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I also had this problem for a couple of weeks and finding nothing that worked. I fixed this by simply disabling origin in-game. Just click on application settings and then disable origin in-game

Message 18 of 25 (3,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also had this problem for a couple of weeks without finding a working solution. The solution that worked for me was to simply disable origin in-game. You do this by going in to application settings and then disabling origin in-game

Message 19 of 25 (3,049 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The solution is to delete your Battlefront 2 folder in your documents folder. Reload the game and wait for the folder to rebuild.

Message 20 of 25 (2,532 Views)