Re: Battlefield V SLI Support

by PIBM

Original Post

Battlefield V SLI Support

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have tried turning SLI on and off and I am getting exactly the same performances, around 90 FPS at 2560x1600 mostly ULTRA with my 2 1080TI. Battlefield 1 & 4 both support SLI and run at between 130-180 FPS, and I am definitely feeling the slowness of this 90 FPS rendering. What is needed to turn on SLI ? Did you guys fail to support it ?

Message 1 of 5 (3,382 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @PIBM can I ask if you are running the game on two GPUs?

If so can you go into Nvidiainspector and ensure that the SLI settings for BFV are set for two cards.

If you only have the one card and have had it working fine with BF1 can you try importing your settings for that to BFV?

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (3,351 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello Darko,

Indeed, the current default profiles are set to use a single video card. I have proceeded to try setting it to 2 files, then I try battle front 2 (2017) settings, and in both cases my FPS didn't increase. I was able to confirm that both of my video cards where then working 40% of the time, and my CPU was at about 70% per core for the used cores, still at only 90 FPS.

Any other ideas, suggestions ?

Message 3 of 5 (3,306 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@PIBMReally feeling the slowness of the 90 fps or are you playing a numbers game? I won't believe anything more than 30 fps makes a difference until I experience it. I don't see a difference in YouTube videos. 

Message 4 of 5 (1,382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't think you have enough RGB LOL!

Message 5 of 5 (349 Views)