Battlefield Hardline - Refund Still Pending - Why?

by specialk100

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield Hardline - Refund Still Pending - Why?

★ Novice

I want my money back on this game so can you please advise the status of my refund. I experienced the direct x error which immediately locked up my computer after 5 minutes of game play. This is the same error numerous users are posting on the battlelog forums. I want no part of a game that was released to the public with issues like this. Why is my refund still in the pending phase? Case 17876740.

Message 1 of 5 (593 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield Hardline - Refund Questions are Off Topic

★ Novice

Why do you see a need to respond a second time? I called EA after you first post stating I wouldn't get any help on this forum. My refund has now been processed, not that you care, so do what you like with the thread.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (504 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefield Hardline - Refund

★★★★★ Expert

You have written to Answer HQ, a gamers' community of game fans who gather here to deal with Self-Help issues.  We sell nothing, refund nothing, argue about billing / bookkeeping with no one.  If it's fiscal, it's outside of our purview.  Take your complaint to EA Help.  Thank you. 

https://help.ea.com/

Message 2 of 5 (577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@specialk100 wrote:

I want my money back on this game so can you please advise the status of my refund.

@specialk100 

There has been a reply to this.  You were on the wrong website.  No acknowledgment appeared.  The player community at Answer HQ has exactly the same access to make contact with EA as you have.  This site is for peer to peer self-help, it is not a conjoined twin to the EA Help Center at all.  Contact site: https://help.ea.com/

Message 3 of 5 (520 Views)

★ Novice

Why do you see a need to respond a second time? I called EA after you first post stating I wouldn't get any help on this forum. My refund has now been processed, not that you care, so do what you like with the thread.

Message 4 of 5 (505 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

That's fine.  You got what you needed from the correct place to have gone. 

Message 5 of 5 (481 Views)