[Battlefield Hardline] Invalid Serial Code

by wAFFLEs017

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Battlefield Hardline] Invalid Serial Code

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So i put Battlefield Hardline disc 1 in my PC, ran the autoexe,  I followed all the directions. I entered my product key code, it came up green saying you now are ready for install or what ever it said didnt have time to read it, as it was followed up with the next screen saying the Game install has failed.. Ok, cool. let me try this again, not. i follow the install steps and now after i enter the product key code it just tells me that the key code is already in use. ? WTF  do i do? how do i get the game installed ? 

Message 1 of 5 (1,168 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: INVALID KEY CODE AFTER FAILED INSTALL. Battlefield Hardline.

★★★★★ Expert

Origin managed to record your code number at some point.  However, if the game's Icon doesn't appear in the My Games Tab of your Origin program, ready to install, you need a Game Adviser telling you why not. 

https://help.ea.com/

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,163 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Origin managed to record your code number at some point.  However, if the game's Icon doesn't appear in the My Games Tab of your Origin program, ready to install, you need a Game Adviser telling you why not. 

https://help.ea.com/

Message 2 of 5 (1,164 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do i go about contacting one of them? 

Message 3 of 5 (1,138 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It's on the top page of every dedicated forum here in the place.  Does this look familiar?

For any account maintenance, persona assistance or code related queries, contact our Games Advisers using the new Help Center.
How to: Contact an EA Adviser.
For Gameplay assistance, game support or technical issues, our community of players is here to help, so go ahead! Ask A Question!

Message 4 of 5 (1,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yea it does. I was just pretty upset, i just kept looking over it. haha. anyhow, got it figured out. thanks though. 

Message 5 of 5 (1,045 Views)