Re: Battlefield 4 Origin

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Battlefield 4 Origin

★★★ Newbie

SO I am trying to get free DLC in origin through BF4 in-game. The problem is... It keeps saying that I need to enable origin in-game but in my settings it says it is enabled. AM I stupid?

Message 1 of 4 (248 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hello @leoncastanza,

Please try repairing the game by right clicking on it in origin and pressing "repair game". When its finished, try launching it again. If it still fails, try clearing your origin cache as described here.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to ask inhere.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

I do not work for EA, i am just a random guy who like to help other with their problems. All answers are my personal ideas and not affiliated with EA.
If my post helped you, please consider giving me XP Angel
Please mark the post that helped you solve your problem as solution so other people can see it right away Large smile

Message 2 of 4 (235 Views)

EA DICE Team

@leoncastanza

I'm just jumping in here to let you know that you're definitely not stupid. You're actually the opposite of that; smart, because you've reached out to someone who can tell you more about the problem that you're experiencing.. Standard smile

I hope the suggestion made by @Babyhuehnchen gets you where you need to be. If it doesn't, just give us a shout and we'll help out out again! :eahigh_file:

Message 3 of 4 (203 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello @leoncastanza

Make sure you have enabled "Origin in game" in Application Settings of Origin client and in the Properties of the game (Go to your Library and right-click on the Battlefield 4 icon and select "Game Properties").

Message 4 of 4 (149 Views)