Battlefield 3 limited edition and back to karkand expansion

by Sparks_8000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 limited edition and back to karkand expansion

★★ Novice

I just bought bf3 limited edition from g2a and I cant download back to karkand expansion. When i click on expansion it says that it is purchased, but there is no option to click on download. Does that mean when i download bf3 limited edition that back to karkand will be automatically installed?  

Message 1 of 4 (435 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 3 limited edition and back to karkand expansion

★★ Novice

Nvm, I installed the game and it has automatically installed expansion by it self. Tnx for trying to help btw.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (492 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@Sparks_8000

If you right-click Battlefield 3 and select Game Details you should be able to download the expansion.

If the content still isn't unlocked then please reach out to our EA Advisors via EA Help:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

Message 2 of 4 (410 Views)

★★ Novice

Nvm, I installed the game and it has automatically installed expansion by it self. Tnx for trying to help btw.

Message 3 of 4 (493 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Sparks_8000

It seems that Back To Karkand is automatically added then these days. Thanks for coming back and confirming!

Message 4 of 4 (395 Views)