Battlefield 3 activation code on Origin

by reLAXbro24

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 activation code on Origin

★ Novice

Bought BF3 early this year on PC for nostalgia's sake. Downloaded it in January and played for a few days, then uninstalled to save room on the computer. Now I downloaded it again on Origin, and its asking for a CD key. I used the one found under "game properties" when right clicking on BF3 in the library. It says this code has already been redeemed. How do I play BF3 now? I don't have another code. Clearly I bought the game, as its in my Origin games library, so why do I need to prove that I purchased it with a CD key in order to play it? Makes no sense, please help

Message 1 of 3 (266 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 3 activation code on Origin

Community Manager

@reLAXbro24 I took a look at your account and everything looks ok. First thing, can you ensure that you are logging into the correct account, you'd be surprised how often this issue is solved simply by going back and taking a look at the account in question.

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (248 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
Moved to the correct section
Message 2 of 3 (249 Views)

Community Manager

@reLAXbro24 I took a look at your account and everything looks ok. First thing, can you ensure that you are logging into the correct account, you'd be surprised how often this issue is solved simply by going back and taking a look at the account in question.

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (249 Views)