Re: Battlefield 3 Premium Membership Not Appearing in "My Games"

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 Not Appearing on Game List

★★★ Newbie

I purchased a copy of Battlefield 3 Premium today and it hasnt appeared in my games list. Ive done many things in trying to get it appear, like refreshing the page, logging out, reinstalling etc. Ive checked my email for my confirmation order and for the product code and i cant find it anywhere.  And apparently the game is not available for refund which is really infuriating because i spent $16.94 on a game thats not even appearing on my list. Im not sure if i have to wait until the purchase goes through a process before its sent to me but Ive been waiting 3 hours now and i havent gotten a response. If this is how the process works and someone has to wait a while until the game is sent to you after purchasing it, then its a really fishy process because your money is gone yet you havent gotten anything in return yet. Its one thing where if youre ordering an item from a store but if its a digital item that can be sent to someone as soon as its purchased but not sent to you, then its a terrible way in doing business. I would rather have my money back than wait this long just to get a game. If I preorder a game then i understand waiting until the release date but if its a game thats been out for a while then it makes no sense at all to wait this long. I hope someone could help me with this problem and I really hope this process can be fixed. No one should have to go through something like this.

Message 1 of 3 (137 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Expansions only show up within the folder that the Base Game has.  If you chose the membership version instead of the Edition version, one has a base game and the other does not.  The Premium Edition is the full package of game and membership features. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (135 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Expansions only show up within the folder that the Base Game has.  If you chose the membership version instead of the Edition version, one has a base game and the other does not.  The Premium Edition is the full package of game and membership features. 

Message 2 of 3 (136 Views)

Community Manager

@koopsdawg Hi,

As Gorath suggested, it sounds as if you just bought the premium service, which includes all the expansion packs for Battlefield 3. You will also need the base game however. Did you purchase the Battlefield 3 game itself already?

If you haven't, you can do so in the store here: https://www.origin.com/store/buy/battlefield-3/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 3 (120 Views)