Re: Battlefield 2142, new in Origin!

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 2142, new in Origin!

★★ Novice

Hi,

Origin just added Battlefield 2142 to my library and marked it NEW!

As this is one of my all time favorite games, i immediately downloaded and installed.

But stuck in contacting ea master server - anyone know what this is about??

-Kristian

Message 1 of 12 (9,963 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@GonzoGunner @ImmortalDK @TheOoterDuder @ovrpw

We added the digital version of the game to the library of all users who already had this game or it's dlc registered on the account. However, since the game servers have been taken offline and the game is no longer supported by EA, you will have to find a third-party option to still play.

View in thread

Message 5 of 12 (10,945 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I have battlefield 3 and 4 and a ilove the battlefield series but battlefield 2142 wan't added to my library, how can i get it? Frown

Message 2 of 12 (9,915 Views)

★ Novice

As you i was also excited to play, But i could not, was so sad to see they gave me a game with all the bells an whistles an can not play it. Its like EA said here is a game you can't play... enjoy LOL. Hope they reopen the servers.

Message 3 of 12 (9,892 Views)

★★ Novice

Was just looking online for same info. I lost the original disc a long time ago so could never ad it to my origin library and saw it added. Hopefully they will patch it to be able to play it. Have a few friends who have the CD version and still play it. There are still some active servers out there according to them.

Message 4 of 12 (9,877 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@GonzoGunner @ImmortalDK @TheOoterDuder @ovrpw

We added the digital version of the game to the library of all users who already had this game or it's dlc registered on the account. However, since the game servers have been taken offline and the game is no longer supported by EA, you will have to find a third-party option to still play.

Message 5 of 12 (10,946 Views)

★ Novice

when reopen battlefield 2142 ?

Message 6 of 12 (9,811 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Please READ what's gone before in this thread.  Probably never again for EA. 

http://totalgamingnetwork.com/showthread.php?202087-Battlefield-2142-Revived-up-and-running-on-Gamer...

That is only one option.  Unrelated to EA. 

Message 7 of 12 (9,806 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

What do you mean by finding a third party to play it? please explain to me ASAP I just got the game and was definitely unaware of this. I use to play this game as a kid with 2 other of my little friends and just go ham and now that I just graduated and got the game as a graduation gift I can't play at all Frown

Message 8 of 12 (9,709 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Nicosa21021 Hi,

If you still want to play the game, check out the advice posted on this site here

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 9 of 12 (9,693 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Do you rally think they are going to tell you after telling the guys @ The Revive network to shut it down? hahahaha. Let me know how that works out fer ya lol
Message 10 of 12 (8,635 Views)