Re: Battlefield 1 russian version region locked ?

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 russian version region locked ?

★★★ Novice

Is battlefield 1 russian version region locked, or can i play it outside country, but in russian, or polish language ?

Message 1 of 7 (3,719 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@player12546 Hi,

If you buy the Russian version of the game in Russia, you will indeed only have Polish & Russian available as languages.

However, if you then travel to another country, you can still play the game just fine. The languages available will not change, but we do not stop you from playing it in another country.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (3,883 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@player12546 Hi,

If you buy the Russian version of the game in Russia, you will indeed only have Polish & Russian available as languages.

However, if you then travel to another country, you can still play the game just fine. The languages available will not change, but we do not stop you from playing it in another country.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 7 (3,884 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for clarification.

Message 3 of 7 (3,696 Views)

Community Manager

@player12546 No worries, you are welcome!

Message 4 of 7 (3,681 Views)

★★★ Novice
This is stupid. I live in Poland as a foreigner and can't buy game in English neither on Origin or at shops. I already had this stupid thing with Battlefront, couldn't turn it to English now Battlefield 1.
Message 5 of 7 (2,423 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Why are the choices limited? I absolutely don’t understand why EA craps on our heads while Germans still can choose English. What is that for? Why so we have no choices? Who came up with that dumb idea? 

Message 6 of 7 (692 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 1, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (682 Views)