Battlefield 1 is having issues.

by minifalcon23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 is having issues.

★ Novice

Hey recently Battlefield 1 has been acting up and I've tried resetting my game but every time I want to do something that needs online it tells me to access http://help.ea.com/article/not-able-to-connect-to-play and i go to that place but it only takes me to the ea website and says that the page was not found. So i'm kinda looking for answers here.

Message 1 of 4 (388 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 1 is having issues.

Community Manager

In that case @minifalcon23 you can start by ensuring that time and date are correct. 

Once done if the issue remains I would suggest taking a few minutes to go through the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Still having issues then please try the following steps:

Xbox one clear cache powercycle

Hey, sorry to see that your game is not launching.

In a situation such as this, the first thing to do is ensure that your console and game are fully up to date.

If that makes no difference then clearing the cache and powercycling your console is next.

You can do this easily enough by following the steps below:

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely.
  2. Unplug the power cable from your console and then press and hold the power button on the Xbox a number of times to clear the cache.
  3. Plug your power cable back in and turn your Xbox back on.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (346 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @minifalcon23.

Best thing to do when this occurs takes a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (370 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for telling me but I am very sorry as i forgot to mention that i was on Xbox 1 not pc.

Message 3 of 4 (365 Views)

Community Manager

In that case @minifalcon23 you can start by ensuring that time and date are correct. 

Once done if the issue remains I would suggest taking a few minutes to go through the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Still having issues then please try the following steps:

Xbox one clear cache powercycle

Hey, sorry to see that your game is not launching.

In a situation such as this, the first thing to do is ensure that your console and game are fully up to date.

If that makes no difference then clearing the cache and powercycling your console is next.

You can do this easily enough by following the steps below:

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely.
  2. Unplug the power cable from your console and then press and hold the power button on the Xbox a number of times to clear the cache.
  3. Plug your power cable back in and turn your Xbox back on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (347 Views)