Re: Battlefield 1 Unstable Preformance

by thebossfez4

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
huh and the game runs on my console just fine
can u telll me that the console's specs are better?
this is ridiculous
everyone is talking about this issue
ea should release a patch
now i wish i could refund
Message 11 of 17 (321 Views)

Community Manager

@thebossfez4 It should also run fine on PC once you ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements and you scale your settings back.

Comparing the experience on console to PC is  a bit like saying that an apple is the same as an orange. Consoles are all built with the same hardware, a PS4 sold in the UK is the same as one for sale in Japan,  whereas there are thousands of different possible PC builds and that's before you get into software installed. 

Darko.png
Message 12 of 17 (312 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
i understand u
but i told u that there are alot of benchmarks on the same specs
and it runs fine
and i heard that ea have released "apocalypse update" that ruined everything even the high end users complained about it
i need a solution because i run all games fine bf1 is just not gonna be good
Message 13 of 17 (310 Views)

Community Manager

@thebossfez4 As I said, your CPU and RAM meet minimum specifications. As such you will experience the game at its best and will most likely run into performance issues like the ones you have described.

You cannot expect to run the game on Ultra settings and hit high FPS if your system does not even meet the minimum recommended hardware settings.  

Darko.png
Message 14 of 17 (306 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
okay then i tried medium and low settings but it's unplayable
it's only playable when i turn on v-sync but it causes minor stutters and input lag
Message 15 of 17 (302 Views)

Community Manager

@thebossfez4When the game is running on minimum specs you will see performance issues. We always recommend that your system at least meets the recommended hardware specifications as running it on a system below that will see issues pop up. 

Darko.png
Message 16 of 17 (300 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
even lowering the graphics settings won't help ?
Message 17 of 17 (290 Views)