Re: Battlefield 1 Unstable Preformance

by thebossfez4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 1 Unstable Preformance

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

hey i have just bought bf1 and it's so laggy and unplayable i have already tried every single solution on the internet but it doesn't seem to be helpful although my specs are not that bad and even if they are turning down graphical settings doesn't help 

my specs :

GTX 970 G1

8 GB OF DDR4 2133

I5 6500

WINDOWS 10 PRO

the game goes from 70 to 50 to 30 fps which causes stuttering is there any fix for this ?

hope anyone reply soon 

Message 1 of 17 (550 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@thebossfez4 Your CPU are the very minimum required for the game and as such you may run into performance issues, can you try turning all video settings down and lowering your resolution to see if it helps. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (506 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@thebossfez4 Your CPU are the very minimum required for the game and as such you may run into performance issues, can you try turning all video settings down and lowering your resolution to see if it helps. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 17 (507 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
thank's for the reply
yes i have tried everything but it does not help also i keep in my mind that i watched many benchmarks with the same specs it got over 60+ fps
then what is the issue ?
Message 3 of 17 (476 Views)

Community Manager

@thebossfez4 The issue is that your specs, based on what you posted are the bare minimum that the game needs, as such it will struggle at times and unless everything is set low and your resolution lowered you will see issues. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 17 (469 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
what if i upgrade the memory to 16 gigs would this help ?
Message 5 of 17 (468 Views)

Community Manager

@thebossfez4 You should see a slight boost at least but your CPU is a big drawback. 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 17 (466 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
is there any software solution ?
Message 7 of 17 (462 Views)

Community Manager

@thebossfez4 No, the issue is not with software but rather that your hardware does not meet the recommended specifications to run the game. 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 17 (456 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
but the game runs fine in the campaign mode on ultra settings
why is the multiplayer hard on my pc
Message 9 of 17 (454 Views)

Community Manager

@thebossfez4 If it runs fine for you in single player and you suffer in multiplayer then you need to lower your settings and resolution and hope for the best. When playing online the more people onscreen and the more things occurring the more likely you are to see issues such as you are experiencing especially if your system does not meet the minimum requirements.  

Darko.png
Message 10 of 17 (450 Views)