Battlefield 1 Crashes all the time

by Coloradobulldogz

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 1 Clashes all the time

★★★ Novice

So, tried running the repairs, tried repairing through origin app, tried updating windows, no progress. I also noticed the cursor got really slow when the window pops up. All temps ok, running ryzen 5 with a 1080

Message 11 of 19 (591 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi again @Coloradobulldogz@Kashmian84 , @NiazoVich97

Try to set the game Battlefield 1 to cap at 60 fps instead of 144 fps if you set that up, and see how it works.

And come back with a feedback.

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

If you want to know us or/and come up with ideas to improve the Origin platform or/and talk about anything and many more besides,you could also visit the NEW section Origin General Discussion http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/origin-general-discussion-en

Retired champion.
Message 12 of 19 (572 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It looks like many people who have AMD Ryzen 5 having same problem. I'm not optimistic about any other solution than a patch or update. This started right after the last update and I saw many people on Reddit pages. They all using AMD Ryzen 5 and having the exact same problem.

Message 13 of 19 (558 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Coloradobulldogz

Did it crashed after applying the 1803 update ?

Message 14 of 19 (548 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It was cool at the beginning and I could finish an operation. But it crashed in the second operation so it seems it's not stable.

Definitely the new windows upgrade made it better but the problem is still there

Message 15 of 19 (521 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 Crashes all the time

★ Apprentice

After weapons crate patch  I'm crashing all the time as well.  Never had any problems before!!!

Message 16 of 19 (509 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried changing the fps limit, on an off chance that it might work. still crashed. Game has become unplayable. maybe they will fix it eventually but doesn't seem to be a quick fix.

Message 17 of 19 (499 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I must say that it's way better than before with the new Microsoft 1803 update. Last night I played a couple of hours and it crashed just one time. Also it freezed a couple of times for a second but it didn't crash. Try installing Microsoft 1803. Definitely will improve.

Message 18 of 19 (477 Views)

Message 19 of 19 (427 Views)