Battlefield 1 Crashes all the time

by Coloradobulldogz

Original Post

Battlefield 1 Crashes all the time

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Battlefield 1 crashes all the time in the middle of the game. It was working almost perfect until the last update. But now I'm having this problem all the time. Today I couldn't finish most of the rounds due to clashes. What the hell is going on guys? I can share 7 screenshots from different rounds and all were taken today. This is ridiculous!!! 

Message 1 of 19 (752 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 Clashes all the time

Community Manager

@Coloradobulldogz Do you receive an error message when the crash occurs?

Have you repaired the game and clean booted your PC or done any troubleshooting steps? 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 19 (725 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Coloradobulldogz

Go in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin GamesBattlefield 1\__Installer / vc / vc2013/ redist  -> here right click on vcredist_x64 and Run as Adminstrator then select Repair.

Do the same thing for vcredist_x86.

Restart your machine.

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

If you want to know us or/and come up with ideas to improve the Origin platform or/and talk about anything and many more besides,you could also visit the NEW section Origin General Discussion http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/origin-general-discussion-en

Retired champion.
Message 3 of 19 (719 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I repaired the game 2 times but it's still happening. What do you mean clean booted? If you meant restart, yes I did it. 

There is no error code. It just says "Battlefield 1 stopped working. It will be closed" bla bla. I can only close the game. There is no option for sending error log or something else. 

There is no problem on my computer while working other softwares such as Premier, Cubase etc. Battlefield 1 was working well in fact. I had no issues until the last update. 

Message 4 of 19 (712 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem, tried repair, tried resetting video settings, trying lowering settings, tried repair. Problem started after update. Seems like a problem in the update to me. Thought it would have been a hot fix by now, but guess not. At least i know I am not the only one.

Message 5 of 19 (690 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Kashmian84@Coloradobulldogz

you followed the above steps ?  If so, please come back with an update of the situation.Thanks!

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

If you want to know us or/and come up with ideas to improve the Origin platform or/and talk about anything and many more besides,you could also visit the NEW section Origin General Discussion http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/origin-general-discussion-en

Retired champion.
Message 6 of 19 (688 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I did but I don't know yet as it was happening randomly. Let me play a while and I will update here.

Thanks for now
Message 7 of 19 (676 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nope it didn't work. It crashed just at the beginning. 

Guys do someone know what is going on with BF1???

Message 8 of 19 (672 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem on ryzen 1400

Message 9 of 19 (665 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My configuration is as below.

Ryzen 5 1600X
NVidia GeForce GTX 1050
16 GB Ram
Samsung SSD 256Gb

I tried cleaning cache of Origin and it didn't work too. Now I'm updating my Windows. I'll keep you posted.

Message 10 of 19 (656 Views)