Re: Battlefield 1 Big problem

by spitfiresiemion

Original Post

Battlefield 1 Big problem

★ Guide

Hello there , can somebody help me with an answer, i was playing Battlefield 1 , first all may scraps dissapiear, then all my hard earn weapons ,service assaigments , medals ,dog tags, i was 110 rank now it appears im begginer class 0. What happened ???? Helpppppp!!!!!

Message 1 of 5 (435 Views)

★★ Novice

yes this been happening since late friday night  GMT its getting  impossible to play and  no game can join not even matchmaking trust Dice to  *  everyone up and  they know about it but not bothered seems like not even a sorry  Frown

Message 2 of 5 (397 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Level displaying as 0 is a common sign of Stat Engine having issues, which almost always goes in pair with server issues. Based on server outage tracking sites, problems with EA servers have been coming and going at moderate frequency in recent hours, in particular for Battlefield. Once server issues are gone, all the progression will be back to normal. Obviously, the fact that it's the weekend slows the response down, but based on past cases things should be back to normal fairly soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 3 of 5 (390 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I haven't been able to connect since Saturday morning. The system tells me that I am "off line". Just a few minutes ago I was able to connect and it looks the same as you mentioned above - everything is gone and I am level 1 again! Fun! I turned it of, but I hope Origin is on it. They need to fix their servers.

Message 4 of 5 (371 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. I can't launch an online BF1 game. I can click on a server to and it starts loading the just stops. I can't even open new battlepacks.

Message 5 of 5 (347 Views)