Re: Banned?

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned?

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I just tried to download the battlefield 5 trial and after-hours I see that im banned permanently and im wondering what I did the email said I cheated but the only games I have ever played on this account was apex legends and I only have maybe 8 hours on it and I never cheated which you guys don't believe me  assuming I have had this account since 2015 and I wouldn't throw that down the drain for cheating on a free game with a steadily decreasing player count 

What Im getting at is I don't know what to do I don't know if i was just banned from apex legends or my account it never told me and I would like a point in the right direction 

Message 1 of 2 (278 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey, @Master198132 

There are individual game bans and account wide bans, however this is not a request we can discuss over the forums and must go through our Terms of Service team to inquire more about it. They have the sole ability of overturning any actions taken on accounts and are more than happy to address any requests sent their way. You should have received an email regarding an action taken on your account, be sure to check your junk/spam folders in case it was routed there. Sorry to hear what happened and hope you're able to get an answer quickly. The Terms of Service team aims to respond back to inquires within 5 business days.

How to contact Terms of Service: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (252 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey, @Master198132 

There are individual game bans and account wide bans, however this is not a request we can discuss over the forums and must go through our Terms of Service team to inquire more about it. They have the sole ability of overturning any actions taken on accounts and are more than happy to address any requests sent their way. You should have received an email regarding an action taken on your account, be sure to check your junk/spam folders in case it was routed there. Sorry to hear what happened and hope you're able to get an answer quickly. The Terms of Service team aims to respond back to inquires within 5 business days.

How to contact Terms of Service: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (253 Views)