Re: Banned

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned

★★★ Newbie

Dear mods. I have gotten banned on my main account, it says: The client's account has been banned: Banned. Please tell me how i can get back to my favorite game.

Message 1 of 2 (223 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Starkiller089 

We are unable to assist with BAN on AHQ, Please reach out to the Terms of Service team so they can review the account.

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (216 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Starkiller089 

We are unable to assist with BAN on AHQ, Please reach out to the Terms of Service team so they can review the account.

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (217 Views)